Garlic Chicken Wingshttps://www.elementsurfaces.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/wings-white-haven-3-1-1024x683.jpg 1024 683 Taylor Tedford Taylor Tedford https://www.elementsurfaces.net/wp-content/wphb-cache/gravatar/2ea/2ea05cb0895c6dbe70200eb3fedc1ee5x96.jpg
Who Says the Hostess Can’t Have Fun Too?
These delicious wings are the perfect party appetizer. Perfectly paired with a rich Cabernet these Garlic Chicken Wings are astoundingly easy to prepare.
Don’t let cooking ruin your party fun! Prep your wings tonight, and bake them tomorrow.
Wow your guests and leaving their mouths watering for more, with hands-on prep time taking less than 2o minutes.
3 pounds chicken wings
1/2 cup Lite Soy Sauce
1 tsp Magic Mushroom Powder (or Porchini Powder)
2 tbs Lite Brown Sugar
2 tbs Minced Garlic
1 tbs Honey
2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
1 tbs Furikake
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Trim off tips of chicken wings.
- Combine marinade and wings in a large ziploc bag for 10 hours, or overnight to thoroughly marinate.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove wings from marinade and place on a shallow roasting pan, don’t overcrowd the pan.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes. When they’re ready the skin will be caramelized and crispy, and the juice should run clear.
- Garnish the wings with the green onion and Furikake.
- Pour a glass of your favorite Cabernet and enjoy!